Putting the Kibosh on my 30 Paintings in 30 Days, here's why

In case you were wondering where my paintings have gone...

In 2014 my studio space (3rd floor of our house) got all jacked up full of tools (drill press, grinder and the like), so in January 2015 I rented some basement space from a neighbor. It was great to be able to spread out and not grind metal in the same space I painted in.

Then I discovered how inconvenient it was to have two work spaces in 2 different locations...the back and forth because there was no sink in the shop space.

So I have started thinning our own basement space to bring my shop into our home. It is a big undertaking, so I have chosen to stop pursuing the 30 paintings in 30 days to get this move taken care of right away.

I will participate in another 30 Paintings in 30 days challenge when it comes, but right now I have to get my house in order.

Comments

Popular Posts