Before I started out blogging...I did this

I think I had forgotten that I haven't been blogging my whole adult life. I forgot about one particular adventure that I missed posting about because I wasn't yet blogging.

While an Interior Design student at AACC (Anne Arundel Community College) I entered a competition with ASID (American Society of Interior Design). The winners would have their work printed in Chesapeake Home magazine in October 2006. I won an honorable mention, but the magazine changed the format for student winners and did NOT print his/her work or the name of his/her project in the magazine...ONLY our names were printed. It was an honor to win, but a bit of a disappointment not to have our work shown in the magazine. Here are the images I have from that endeavor.

ASID AWARD for Chelsea Weiss of ChelseaSparks.com

My meager award mention

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts