A Year Long Commitment to my Mommas & her Stuff

This was my second weekend working at my Mom's to help her arrange and declutter her home and her life...and all the various rooms and spaces filled with stuff. My help to my mom is free except I get little goodies as gifts as I uncover all her treasures. I got to pick where I started as well. I chose her studio because it is an inspiring space and I couldn't wait to get permission to move her junk around in there. I have moved my mom's stuff around since I lived at home with her. She was a single working mom, so she never had time to do a ton of housework or rearranging. She came home to a rearranged living room quite a bit when I was a teenager.

Here is the BEFORE video of her studio space:

This video is from my second time working on the studio. I took this video today, Sunday, June 21, 2015.



In August I have friends coming down to stay at her place and help me kick butt on another area of my mom's world. The plan is to have a giant yard sale in the Spring of 2016...in it for the long haul. I will keep you updated on this journey as it progresses.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts