2015 Lucketts Store Spring Market part 1

Oh, MY! My first market was today at The Lucketts Store Spring Market. I am new to this type of market, and it was so exciting to experience. I met great people there and saw so much fun & beauty. Met my art sisters, Carol & Bette there and had a delightful day walking around and having lunch. Made connections with sellers to learn about what they do and possibilities for working together. Just overwhelmed at just how freakin great this day was.

Started out heading Into the Market through Gate B. Meet some lovely ladies from up in Pennsylvannia while waiting in line. Saw the sweetest 11 month old golden retriever in training to be a guide dog/companion. He was just loving rubbing in the green grass. Must of felt good!

Headed down and met some gals from The Pink Cabbage - Gina, Tiffany & Jody. They had LOVELY displays.

Photo by Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com
Display by The Pink Cabbage
photo by Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com
Display by The Pink Cabbage

 

photo by Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com
Display by The Pink Cabbage

 

I enjoyed talking with Heidi Beatty from Puddin' & Peanuts. She was eager & helpful to share information on where my moving mobile art might be well recieved. I could have stayed and talked with her and her man for the whole time, BUT there was MORE to see!I have more photos to share and stories to tell, but I am plum worn out from walking around the place. I think I will have more for tomorrow. I think I used up a good percent of my words for the week ALL IN ONE DAY!

Photo by Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts