Squeeee with delight over Art Retreat

My birthday & Christmas present from my husband is a 5 day creative retreat in Connecticut starting next week. It is called Art is You, and I am beside myself excited! Here's an excerpt of their philosophy:

Our philosophy is to create a moment in time where artists, whether they be faculty or students, can come together to share in their passion for creativity. To create, self nourish, replenish personal creative resources and to nurture not only individual souls but the souls of those around them. Whether creating something is part of your daily routine or indeed the closest to creating has been using a glue stick – there is something for everybody.

Look for some new artwork in the following weeks!

 

Comments

  1. I'm using a few of my words. . .filtered! I just love art retreats! You'll have to give me a full report when you get back! It will be a great opportunity to use a few words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts