Don't Be Afraid of the Dark II Contest!

Citra Solv is having a Don't Be Afraid of the Dark II Contest. I love this product after having taken 2 classes with Cathy Taylor, in both classes we used Citra Solv. One was an Alcohol Inks class, called 'Inkalicious' and the other was National Geographic magazines and Citra Solv class called, 'Pigments of Your Imagination'. I posted the effects of Citra Solv on the NG magazines in an earlier blog, but here is a peek.

By Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com

 

Comments

  1. I took two days of "art paper" classes with Cathy Taylor at Art & Soul 2012. Had a great time. I did Citra Solv on my own. What a mess and what FUN!!! I had Nat. Geo. papers flying all over the yard trying to dry them on the back porch. Anyway, I see we have swum in some of the same swamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, Carol! I look forward to spending some time with you to hear about your creative path or swamp! ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts