Missing my Artomatic@Frederick Peeps!

Collage by Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com
Sunflower by Chelsea Weiss
I had so much fun at Artomatic@Frederick this past week - week and a half that I am having separation anxiety with all the new people I met while I was there!
My spacemate, Catherine and her man Joel for their fun hearts. Do you know where your pocket charms are?
To Alberto & Tom, you guys are so great!
I would ask Linda and her man (I think Joe?) with their twirling way, where are your pocket charms?
I hope Scott, Bart, Kevin and Shark Pants are doing well. When might I see you crusty sailors again?
Rebecca for a great smile and having my back if things got weird! ;-)
Rick, miss your awesome mixed tunes and kind conversations.
Stephen, Erwin & Mike at the door, so sorry you had to hear my spiel reel so many times!
The fun sisters Linda & Annie, oh, how I wish you lived closer to Frederick, so we could meet up.
Deirdre & Mark, thank you for telling me your relationship tale, so very sweet.
To all that I did not mention, "hi!" There were a LOT of people and I talked to A LOT of people!
For anyone wanting to connect, go here http://www.meetup.com/Art-Sparks-of-Frederick/.

Comments

Popular Posts