Abstract Landscape Collages

Here are some of my pieces from my "Keys to Dynamic Composition" online class taught by Jane Davies. These are from Lesson 2, which is about Abstract Landscape: Visual Density & Focal Areas.

Abstract Landscape - Study A, 5" x 6", by Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com
Abstract Landscape - Study A, 5" x 6"
Abstract Landscape - Study B, 5" x 6", by Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com
Abstract Landscape - Study B, 5" x 6"

Abstract Landscape - Study C, 5" x 6", by Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com
Abstract Landscape - Study C, 5" x 6"

Comments

  1. Chelsea, I met CL while out and about and we got to talking about our talented children! Really enjoy reading your blog, loved your tea party. I will stop by again, my computer hard drive went up so in the meantime I am trying to use (get used to) husband's iPod . Say hi to CL for me. Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts