Alcohol Ink Painting for today

This past summer my mom and I took some classes in Somerset, NJ at the Create! Mixed Media Retreat. One class was called 'Inkalicious' and was taught by Cathy Taylor. We learned techniques of using alcohol inks on Yupo paper (polypropylene paper). It was a great class! Not only was Cathy knowledgeable, but she was super fun too! It inspired us deeply. Mom and I both have been playing around with them since the class.

It had been a while since I have broken them out. Over the holiday visit I had set out some Yupo paper and my inks in my studio in the hopes my mom might visit them...she didn't, but I did today. Here's my favorite one of the day.


Alcohol ink by www.chelseasparks.com
12.28.2012 alcohol ink by Chelsea Weiss of www.ChelseaSparks.com
 

Comments

Popular Posts