A Successful Locally Hand-Crafted Goodies Sale

I am pleased to announce that the sale this past weekend was a success. I had an absolute blast combining visits with sharing things I have made. It seemed as though everyone enjoyed the snacks, refreshments and items I crafted. If you stopped by, thank you. It was lovely to see you. Thank you for supporting my creative endeavors. If you didn't make it, but want to see what is left for purchase I will post some some pics. Again, THANK YOU! 


Spark Journals $6, Spark Kraft Pak $5, Spark Journal Pak in an organza bag $10

Spark Pads $5

Milk Bath Soaks & Bath Salts $6 each, or 2 for $10

Spark Charm Box, includes cute little box with 3 metal pocket charms $9

Some packs of photo cards and other styles of cards. $10-$16 depending on type.
 

Chelseasparks.com spark journal
Chelseasparks spark pad


Comments

Popular Posts