Lacking Connection


I find that I am so lacking connection with other artists and creative spirits. Actually now that I think about it I am lacking connection with my friends as well. I don't think that many of them even read my blog at all. I mean come on, I have SARK herself checking my blog out from time to time! Lacking connection right now makes me a little bit nervous too since I am about to have shoulder surgery and we are headed into winter - the first will most likely make my world smaller from not getting out as often and the second when we all tend to hibernate and reach out less.

I'll do a reach out splurge and see what comes out of it. See if anyone bites. Well I don't really want to be bitten, but you know what I meant!

Comments

  1. Yum. Pretty tasty blog. I will be back! Going off to school to see if I can find some creativity there until I can make some studio time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts